Thursday, November 1, 2007

Writings

I love to write. One of my favorite Christmas gifts as a child was a little blue typewriter when I was 10. I wrote and wrote and wrote. In junior high, we got a computer. My sister and I wrote and wrote and wrote on that. Even though we weren't playing games, we actually frustrated my mom with how much time we spent on the computer.

I was blessed during my tenure on staff with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship to be able to help with a book: Faith on the Edge: Daring to Follow Jesus.

Currently, I am working on a book proposal. Please pray for that.

However, if you are interested in other things I've written, here are some links to published pieces:

Acquainted with Grief -- Published by Proverbs 31 in their magazine, August 2009.

The Determined Life-- Published by Proverbs 31 in their magazine, November 2008. This is a link to the original article on my blog.

The Moon

Faith on the Edge: Daring to Follow Jesus

Amy's Story: When There Are No Words

When We Watch Our Friends Grieve

Hope For Struggling Chapters

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I've tried to click on "Amy's Story: When There Are No Words" but it keeps pointing me to "Faith on the Edge: Daring to Follow Jesus." Please HELP! I would like to read your story! :)

Prayers and Blessings!
Rebecca