Monday, February 4, 2008

Valentine's Day Contest

Hey all.

Just thought I would let you know that my friend, Jill Savage, is sponsoring a Valentine's Day contest. It's particularly for married people, but she is a dear friend and I love her so I thought I would advertise for her here! She is the founder of Hearts at Home and has written numerous books from mothering (including one on that hard age group of teens) and marriage.



So, click the banner at the right and go to her site and enter her contest. It will be fun!

And aren't you impressed I can do the whole button thing. I learned how at Lysa's blog last week. So, I guess I'm kind of showing off my new found knowledge!

Enjoy. I hope someone I know wins! Let me know if you do!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I really enjoy her! I will go check it out!! Sorry I've been MIA a couple of days. Life has been crazy! I can't imagine living with your snow! I would be a nut case!! :-)