Tuesday, January 6, 2009

God's Work In Progress


I dread the signs that tell me road work is in progress. Yes, it is for my own good and those working that slow down and take a look at what is going on. However, it usually slows me from getting to my intended destination

The last month or so, I've been pondering these road signs in my Christian life. There have probably been signs before this but none that got my attention the way the last few have. Perhaps, if I had been as sensitive to those spiritual road signs as I am cautious about physical road work signs I wouldn't be in the spot I'm in right now.

I'm posting today at the Internet Cafe. Click here to finish reading this post.








Photobucket

1 comment:

cautious1 said...

Hi Amy -
I can TOTALLY relate to your post. I have felt out-of-sync as of late and feel like I am not in a very good place. I haven't been in the Word like I was before which I know is a main reason that I feel that I have gone astray. Instead of turning towards God in the midst of my frustration and disappointment with myself, I simply shut the world out and keep to myself.
Thanks for being "real". I hope that things will slow down a bit for you - sounds like life is a bit toooooo crazy right now.
God Bless! Beth