Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh, No. I Think I'm Getting Old

Sigh. I suppose it happens to everyone. I fear I am getting old. I'm plucking more grays. And even more decidedly, my eyes are changing. It's been years since I've had my eyes checked. In spite of a slight astigmatism in one eye (I don't know which), I've always had good vision.

Alas, the last few months I've noticed a definite change in my eyes. At first it was mostly when I was tired. But I started noticing it more and more. My eyes don't seem to be working together at times. I find myself squinting at times and closing one eye at others. So, I see the eye doctor later this week. I won't be surprised to find out that my age is catching up with me and need glasses -- especially for reading and working on the computer.

Sigh.





Photobucket

No comments: