Monday, April 19, 2010

Princess or Stray Part 1

My sisters and I got up very early the morning that Lady Diana married Prince Charles because we didn’t want to miss one single bit of the royal wedding. There’s just something about princesses and beautiful weddings that fascinate little girls. In our early years we learn about these beautiful princesses from stories like Cinderella and Snow White. And in our hearts, I think there is often a yearning to be a princess – to be someone very special.

I'm posting today at the Internet Cafe. Click here to finish reading this post.







Adapted from posts on Feb 20, 2008, Feb 21, 2008, and Feb 23, 2008. The posts this time are a bit shorter. Click the dates if you want to read the original posts.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Missie said...

I really enjoyed your entry...thanks again for sharing!