Friday, January 14, 2011

With Bells On

A while back I invested in some trinkets. One is gold and silver. The other is black and white. They have dangles and make faint jingling sounds. The best part about them is that they are lovingly inscribed -- name and phone number.

However, my cats are less than thrilled with said trinkets -- especially since they went around their necks. Yes, I've had my cats for a while but they've never worn collars. My rationale has been that they are indoor cats so they really didn't need them. Still, there was that one time Mali darted out on the deck.

I'm posting at the Internet Cafe today. Click here to read the rest!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hi Amy - I read your post today at Internet Cafe Devotions and loved it. Had to come over and say "hello" since the title of your blog also caught me eye. I like what you are doing and I look forward to reading more! Sincerely, Courtey

Stefanie Brown said...

What a wonderful post, Amy. I'm visiting from Internet Cafe. I wanted to hop over to meet you through your blog. I am now receiving your blog via email. I'll look forward to more of your writing. Have a blessed day!