Saturday, March 8, 2008

Don't Forget!

Hey, just a "Hello" to everyone stopping over from Lysa's! Thanks for visiting. My recipes are one blog down.

But while I have your attention --Please enter the hope contest while you are here. Click the candle at the right and it will take you to that post. All you have to do is leave a quote or scripture or a thought about hope. You'll win a book about hope. I've narrowed it down to two, but I'm still deciding which to send.

I hope you'll come back tonight or tomorrow for some of my Hope Chronicle posts. I meant to get one up this morning, but I've been called into work from 10-6! Yes, this a good thing since it will help me pay for the flight to She Speaks. If you don't know what that is let me tell you that you need to go! It is awesome.

More later!


No comments: