Tuesday, February 19, 2008

NIU -- Update

A couple of days ago, I mentioned the possibility of going to NIU for when classes resume as a volunteer counselor. I have more information, but it is still up in the air. I've submitted my name as willing to go and I'm just waiting to hear back. I will keep you updated if I go or not -- whatever is in God's plan.

Either way, please keep praying for the entire campus and all the volunteers that will go. All sense of safety has to have shattered. Imagine being in class one day . . . . a place you felt safe . . . . I imagine there is fear and anxiety on the parts of many students and parents as they anticipate school resuming next Monday.

Pray for God's peace.

1 comment:

Lelia Chealey said...

I was just getting on to ask you about that so thanks for the update. Will keep praying.