Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Something to Think About

Just wanted to post really quick and ask all of you to pray about something. I received an email yesterday that had an opportunity inside. The person who emailed me asked me to pray about it, so I'm asking you to pray as well.

Honestly, my first inclination, is "Yes!" But I do want to ask God what He thinks too. While I am good at my job and such, I often wish that it was something I could really put my heart into. This is not a new job, but it could be an on going ministry and it could be something I could invest my heart in.

So, I'm praying for a few days. I do want discernment that will over ride my gut level response if that is what God wants. If not, I'd love to hear a "Go for it!" from God too.

Sorry. I don't feel like I should say much more than that right now.

Thanks for praying.





Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim said...

I will be praying, Amy. Hope your day is going well. :o)

Kim

Joyful said...

Oh Amy...exciting!!!! Praying that you will hear a voice behind you saying, this is the path, walk ye in it! God places those desires in our hearts. May His for you be fulfilled.

Praying, praying, praying,
Joy