Friday, June 5, 2009

This spring I developed a condition that someone I know recently called "adult onset athlete." I had to chuckle when she said it. It fit perfectly. You see, I've never been athletic. But the end of February I got it in my head that I was going to learn to run. Me, who hates to sweat and could never run very far without getting a stitch in my side. Me, who always came in last in elementary school races.

I'm posting today at the Internet Cafe. Click here to finish reading this post.










Photobucket

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Very insightful post. It's amazing what having encouragers around you will do for your self confidence. It reminded of the the study I'm fixing to start (with alot of other women), Me, Myself, & Lies - about self talk.

Thank you for your words. Wonder who I need to be encouraging?