Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday's Tidbits Begin


If you know me at all, one thing you will note is that I am full of random information that at some point somewhere held meaning for me. For example, when I was in the second grade I learned a poem about a purple cow. Thirty-two years later, I can still recite the purple cow poem.

But I thought I would try something fun and light hearted and begin Tuesday's Tidbits. If you want to play along on your site, feel free to grab the graphic. I'd love to know that I am not alone in the amount of useless information cluttering up my brain cells! Maybe you can use it in Trivia Pursuit or to awe your children.

Today's tidbit: Do you know what sheds it's entire skin every 7 days? Guesses? It's human beings. We are constantly sloughing off skin cells which contribute to a lot of dust. I suppose it is kind of gross to think about it too long. But you could put it in perspective by being in awe over the fact that it gives new meaning to the fact that you are totally made over every week.

I learned this in the 4th grade from a robot like toy we got for Christmas that asked questions and you had to answer. I remember the info but couldn't for the life of me tell you the name of that toy.



Photobucket

No comments: